Friday 11 November 2011

Will you marry me?

So with the eagerly awaited (two years to be precise) contract upgrade looming, the all-important question is 'Just how much do I need Siri in my life?' I mean, I think it's pretty unlikely that I'll actually ask Siri to do things for me...and could I trust that they'd be done accurately? If you want something done properly, do it yourself, right?

But all the people I know with the iPhone 4S seem to be able to admit that there is a use, and one use only, for Siri.

Stupid questions.



Saucy Siri....






Something my friend asked quite early on...


But maybe this is just a step too far.....


When will the novelty wear off? And when will poor old Siri get used for things she/he was intended for?

On my contract? Probably not anytime soon. Think I can just about cope with a Siri-less life for now.





No comments:

Post a Comment